Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year, smutlings!

Well HELLO there, strangers! Well, I should be the one being called a stranger... sorry I haven't been around for a while, smutlings!

It's another year, and who doesn't like new beginnings? Anyway, what have I been up to? Well, I spent the holidays with my family, and then took a road trip with four other friends down to Portland, Oregon for New Year's Eve. It was great to ring in 2013 someplace else other than Vancouver. Change is good, right?

Anyway, I'm ready to shed what was a tumultuous, if not memorable, 2012 to bring on a fruitful and fun-filled 2013! Resolutions? Well, so far, I've vowed to make my bed in the morning, no matter how rushed I am. Supposedly a freshly made bed is like the first accomplishment of the day, and that spins off into the rest of your day, filling you with positivity and possibility. Anyway, at least it makes my room much more bearable to look at after a long day of work.

Perhaps I should blog more. Actually, I've started up my Tumblr again! Follow me HERE!

Choir starts again on Wednesday. I always look forward to gay choir aka. the Vancouver Men's Chorus. It's given me so much, both good and not-so-good (you know what I mean). Anyway, this show is a 60s themed one, and I'm on the music selection committee, and boy are there some amazing tunes coming your way! Come see us in June!!!

Well, smutlings, me out. Chat with you soon!

Jay xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment