Friday, May 6, 2011

Vancouver Men's Chorus - DUETS-TWO FABULOUS! May 12-15, 2011

Hey hey, smutlings! I'm baaaaack! Miss me? Anywhoo, so much has happened since we last chatted! I got a new iPad 2 (which I LOVE!), I blog for guyspy.com as their science & tech expert, and now I'm Director of Communications for the Vancouver Men's Chorus! YES!

Speaking of which, I'm now in the middle of rehearsals for the Vancouver Men's Chorus' Spring show DUETS- TWO FABULOUS! It'll be my second show with the VMC, and it's been a BLAST so far! And I have a featured solo at the end of Act Two! WOOT! It's FIERCE! And it's all going down at Performance Works Granville Island May 12-15, 2011.

So what's the show like? Just like the name of the show suggests, the theme is, you guessed it, DUETS! We're even teaming up with the women's ensemble Pandora's Vox for this show! Working with the women has been AMAZING! Such great vocalists, and they bring such an energy to the production.

Here's a sneak peek video of the show (btw, I made the video! You like?):


Well whatcha waiting for! Get your tickets at http://www.vancouvermenschorus.ca! We'll see you next week at Performance Works!

1 comment:

  1. Dayumn! I wish I could have seen telephone in its entirety. You've always been a wonderful singer, Jay.

    ReplyDelete