Thursday, October 7, 2010

Vancouver Men's Chorus DRAG SHOW - November 10, 2010!


Hey hey, smutlings! Having become a newly minted member of the Vancouver Men's Chorus, I am here to spread the word about our next fundraiser event - Singing Can Be A Drag, November 10, 2010 at Junction Public House! It's our most eye-catching fundraiser event where the VMC boys bring out their inner divas and sing at the tops of their lungs IN FULL DRAG. That's right. Divalicious LIVE performances. EPIC FEROCITY!

Methinks I'm gonna make my drag debut at Junction this November... but what to sing? Feel free to leave suggestions as to what number I should perform in the comments section below. Then come out in November to see what I perform! Excited? I know I am!

Singing Can Be A Drag plays ONE NIGHT ONLY (...one night only... yes, insert Dreamgirls reference here!) at 8pm, Junction Public House, 1138 Davie St. Vancouver.

For more info and to buy tickets online, click here! Tickets are also available at Little Sister's. This event is SUPER popular, so buy your tickets ASAP so you don't miss out!

Jay xoxo

image courtesy of Vancouver Men's Chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment