Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oh, blogosphere, how I've missed you!

Well, smutlings, I'm BACK! After a long absence, and many amazing experiences over this past summer, I have returned to being the blogger I'm destined to be. So what's new you ask? Well, a lot! I've thrust myself into the world of social media like never before, especially in the queer community. I became the official Social Media Socialite for the Vancouver Queer Film Festival, and now I'm giving my time to the Vancouver International Film Festival spreading the word about the queer-focused films featured this year! (Look for more posts from VIFF! They'll be coming your way soon!) I've even joined the Vancouver Men's Chorus... yep, I'm officially a choir boy! Anyway, without wasting any more time, I'm gonna deliver the goods like never before, starting with a new look! You like? Anyway, it's not set in stone yet, so any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Well it's getting late. Blog ya later!

Much love,

Jay xoxo

2 comments:

  1. welcome back!! look forward to hearing about jay's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's so great to be back! Jay xoxo

    ReplyDelete