Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Britney is fading on my Radar... YAWN...

Hey hey, smut bebehs... So yeah, I'm just in the midst of moving my shizz to my new place. Yep, I have fully transitioned to being a West End gurl. So far I'm loving the area... it's crazy to think that I'm living downtown now.

Anywhoo, la Princessa de los Cheetos, aka Britney Spears has released her new video for her recycled not-so-new song, "Radar". It's her fourth single off of her huge comeback album, Circus, but it was on her previous album, the much better Blackout... I still dunno why they stuck it on the Circus album as a bonus track, but they did, and now it's her latest song. Who woulda thunk it? But hey, who would've thunk that BritBrit would be touring, yet alone extending her tour...

Here it is, smutlings. Whaddya think? I think it's so dull that I want to gouge my eyes out with a fork a tad boring, but the hawt polo player is tasty! Mmm... Well, I guess we can't expect too much, cuz we all know Britney can't dance anymore... it was evident when she came here and gave a shiteous performance. Ugh.

Enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Seriously??? So the only reason that I can think of as to why I sat through her latest Craptacular Disasterpiece is that I was stunned and hurled into a coma like state unable to save myself from the horror unfolding in front of me..... Polo players of the world unite and just say NO to Britney!

    ReplyDelete